1. WHO COLLECTS THE PERSONAL DATA
The entity that collects Personal Data, as DATA CONTROLLER (hereinafter "Data Controllers") is:
- MBM Ltd, with registered office in Seychelles, Victoria, Francis Rachel Str, Oliji Trade Centre, Suite 13, First Floor, email [email protected], for complaint about Data Protection.
2. WHY WE COLLECT THE PERSONAL DATA
To view our website, you are not required to enter your Personal Data.
We only collect, store and use your Personal Data if you provide it to us as part of an online order.
Personal Data will be processed for the following purposes:
execution of the sales contract, delivery of the product, accounting and fulfillment of legal obligations, after-sales services;
Data Controllers could collect and process the following Personal Data:
• personal information: first name, last name;
• shipping and invoicing address, address of residence, city of residence, zip code, email address, phone number or mobile number, method of delivery and payment
Data Processors could collect and process the following Personal Data:
• name of the holder of the credit/debit card
• credit/debit card and expiration*.
*In this case these are worldwide trusted companies managing payments made by debit or credit card
This is only to ensure that your order is promptly completed, the payment: cash on delivery or by credit/debit card (third part companies managing payments made by debit or credit card) is processed and the products you buy from us are delivered to the correct address; shortly after your order you will receive an online order confirmation email in your inbox or reminders about a pending payment (Kauf auf Rechnung payment method available in Germany, Austria and Switzerland), but we won't use your personal information for marketing purposes unless you tell us this is ok.
3. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THE PERSONAL DATA
Some Personal Data that we will point out during the purchase are required in order to execute the purchase, delivery of the product, accounting and fulfillment of legal obligations, after-sales services.
Providing and processing of Personal Data for marketing purposes is optional and therefore the processing of the Personal Data for marketing purposes will take place only with your consent.
You may at any time revoke your consent to the marketing purposes contacting individually Data Controllers to the address mentioned in paragraph 1 (WHO COLLECT THE PERSONAL DATA). . Withholding your consent precludes the pursuit of marketing purposes but will not have any effect on your ability to finalize your purchases.
4. HOW WE WILL PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data provided and/or collected by Data Controllers will be processed and stored by automated tools and, in some cases, they will be processed on paper (e.g. for the purposes of the delivery by the courier).
The Personal Data collected shall be stored for the time necessary to fulfill the contract, or the provision of legal warranties or after-sales services in accordance with the terms of the retention required by the applicable law. The Personal Data collected for marketing purposes will be stored until the customer asks to revoke the registration or the consent to the processing of the Personal Data.
To manage returns of products or possible claims of faulty products, we need to collect and process your personal information. In order to prevent fraud in connection with claims and returns, we may need to request certain personal information from you to handle your request.
We may store and process the information you provide for a period of time to ensure that any allegation of fraudulent use of identity can be properly investigated in the future.
5. WHO WILL PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data will be processed by:
• employees and associates of the Data Controllers designated as persons in charge of the processing;
• employees and associates of the Data Processors designated by Data Controllers including (i) subjects that manage online stores and that may view, edit and update the Personal Data entered into the CRM systems by which the Data Controllers process data for the purposes of e-commerce (ii) subjects that manage storing of the Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controllers in accordance to local and European agreements and laws;
• third party members in or outside the EU, Data Processors, used by the Data Controllers in particular for, shipping (shipping company, so you can receive your delivery at the exact address you provided), after-sales support (call center to ensure the deliverability of your online purchase without any problems as well as receiving information about the product).
The Personal Data may also be disclosed to third parties (these are worldwide trusted companies managing payments made by debit or credit cards). The Personal Data will not be disseminated in any way. The Personal Data will be transferred outside of the country or of the European Union, in countries not providing for an adequate level of data protection, only in accordance with the safeguards set forth by applicable privacy laws.
We limit the data we share with third parties for the specific purposes for which they are needed. They are strictly controlled by us to ensure the protection of your data privacy. These companies can never use or transmit your data freely.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You can at any time request information on Personal Data collected, used, disclosed or processed by the Data Controllers (right of access), as well request for integration, rectification or erasure and object to their processing. Furthermore, starting from 25th of May 2018 (when Regulation (EU) 2016/679 applies), you can exercise the following rights also: restriction of processing, data portability and lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In particular, you have the right to object and withdraw your consent, in whole or in part, to the collection, use, disclosure or processing of your Personal Data for purposes of dispatching advertising material, direct sales or for the fulfillment of market surveys or commercial communication both automated (email, other systems of distance communication as, by way of example: SMS, MMS) and traditional (paper mail).
If you prefer that the processing of your Personal Data is carried out solely by means of traditional contact methods, you may object to the processing of your Personal Data by means of automated contact methods.
In order to exercise your rights above and/or submit an inquiries or complaints with regard to the processing of your Personal Data, you may send a request to the Data Controllers by writing to this email address [email protected] or to the postal address and contacts mentioned in paragraph 1 (WHO COLLECT THE PERSONAL DATA) of this information notice.
We may collect information about your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability. However, all of the information we collect through cookies is confidential. We will only use it in the manner outlined in the current policy.
At any time you can request free information about the data we have stored, their origin and recipients as well as the purpose of the storage. Please contact us by email at [email protected] or write to the postal address mentioned in paragraph 1 (WHO COLLECT THE PERSONAL DATA) of this information notice. If you would like to request the correction, blocking or deletion of data, or if you wish to revoke your consent to the use of the data or object to the use of the data, please contact us to the above mentioned addresses.